If you missed the EMP presentation that Todd/K1KVA did for NOFARS we have provided it in PDF format. You’ll find it in the Documents section. Be warned that it’s a 22MB download. Thanks to Todd for his extensive research and willingness to share.
EOC Activation Level
Date: May 28th, 2013
Topic: Business Meeting
Location: 751 Riverside Ave American Red Cross 7:00 P.M.
>>> Get Directions <<<
Day: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013
Time: 7:30 PM
Freq: 146.760 PL 127.3
Back up Freq: 146.700 PL 127.3
Stay In Touch
- Dayton Hamvention Saturday Roundup
- Dayton Hamvention Friday Roundup
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Surfin’: How Far Away Is the Horizon?
- Former QST Managing Editor Joel Kleinman, N1BKE (SK), Inducted into CQ Amateur Radio Hall of Fame
- ARRL Announces New Version of LoTW Software
- ARRL E-mail System Continuing to Experience Delays
- FCC Fines Pennsylvania Man $18,000 for Failing to Allow Inspection of CB Station
- Amateur Radio Quiz: Vintage Radios -- Such a Bargain!
- 1984 Operation to Cocos Island Now Approved for DXCC Credit