If you missed the EMP presentation that Todd/K1KVA did for NOFARS we have provided it in PDF format. You’ll find it in the Documents section. Be warned that it’s a 22MB download. Thanks to Todd for his extensive research and willingness to share.
EOC Activation Level
Date: December 12th, 2013
Topic: Christmas Awards Meeting
Location: BONO'S 705 S Lane Ave.
6:30 P.M. 783-1404
>>> Get Directions <<<
Day: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013
Time: 7:30 PM
Freq: 146.760 PL 127.3
Back up Freq: 146.640 PL 156.7
- 9X0XA Operation Approved for DXCC Credit
- Mandela Special Event Station to be On the Air
- NASA’s Juno Spacecraft Hears Hams Say “HI”
- ARRL Southeastern Division to Get New Vice Director
- Deadline to Comment on ARRL’s “Symbol Rate” Petition Looms
- Plaque Lists Amateur Radio Club Among Superstorm Sandy Volunteers, First Responders
- Nominations Solicited for Six ARRL Awards
- Contest University 2014 to Include Sessions at ARRL National Centennial Convention
- VU7AG Leader Tells Youngsters about Telecommunications, Ham Radio
- The Digital Edition of January QST is Now Available!